Taking under serious consideration the official protection guidelines for the Coronavirus ( COVID-19) outbreak in Greece and worldwide, we have decided to proceed with the following precaution health measures to prevent the spread of the virus, as part of our responsibility to protect the well-being of our team, our clients and the general public.
- All cases will continue to be monitored and followed up normally and uninterruptedly via teleworking.
- Operations including warehousing and forwarding will be coordinated and arranged, but with limited personnel.
- 24/7 service coordination and support will be available, as normal.
- Worldwide services will be arranged via local depots. Our engineers will not travel abroad during this period.
- Regarding service attendances in Greece, for the healthcare and protection of our engineers and all individuals on board from the exposure to Corona Virus during service attendances, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is used: i.e. high protection mask, gloves, eye protection glasses, use protection overalls.
For our daily communication, please call us at the mobile numbers you may find in the signatures of our daily messages.
Alternatively, or if a mobile number is not available or known to you, please call us at our office numbers using the extension number of the person you want to talk to and your call will automatically be re-directed to the mobile number of the person you are trying to reach.
From our side, we will do our very best in order to meet your daily inquiries promptly and effectively without delays and discrepancies.
Wishing you all good Health, hoping that soon this crisis will be over, and all of us will return safely to our normal lives.